Are you seeking a new challenge in the exciting FinTech industry? Evolute is a start-up company that provides a specialist, comprehensive wealth management platform. By combining innovative technology, strong operations and comprehensive services in the areas of compliance, risk management and legal, the platform creates genuine added value for our clients.
You will play a central role in the sale of our asset management solution by presenting the solution in detail to the client. You are the expert for all user flows and features used by the customer. This means you also have an important supporting role in 2nd level support and product development.
Your main tasks
- Selling our software together with our sales & business introducers
- Expertise in our software with regard to customer features and user flows
- Detailed presentation of features and user flows to prospective and existing customers
- Support during sales negotiations and quotation preparation
- Close cooperation with account management, onboarding, operations, marketing and the product team
- Control of our demo system, assistance with maintenance and further development of the demo system
Your secondary tasks
- Assistance in product development by defining and documenting requirements and improvement suggestions
- Support and 2nd level support for customer enquiries regarding system use
- Training customers on our software
- Testing new features with regard to user flows on the platform
- Input into documentation regarding our platform's features
We are seeking a hard-working and trustworthy individual who will feel at home in a challenging and dynamic environment and can offer the following attributes:
- Degree in banking/finance, a scientific discipline (engineering sciences, physics, mathematics) or business information systems
- Experience in pre-sales or sale of software in the financial or asset management sector
- Experience in finance, asset management or portfolio management
- Experience with software in the areas of finance, asset management or portfolio management
- Strong in communication, presentation and interaction with customers
- Highly independent with a hands-on mentality and a willingness to take on responsibility
- Passion and enthusiasm for interdisciplinary work in an agile team
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work well under pressure
- Very good English and German language skills
What we offer
We can offer you an interesting and exciting environment in a fast-growing and innovative FinTech company. An interesting, challenging and varied role awaits you.
Do you enjoy working towards shared goals in a small team and adapting to new situations? Pascal Lemann s looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter by email.