Are you looking for a new challenge in the exciting FinTech industry? Evolute is a start-up company that provides a specialist, comprehensive wealth management platform. By combining innovative technology, strong operations and comprehensive services in the areas of Compliance, Risk Management and Legal, the platform creates genuine added value for our clients.
You will learn about Evolute and the FinTech industry over a period of 12 months. You will primarily be responsible for data queries, analysis and updates in SQL. You will thereby assist our onboarding team with their daily data processes and will analyse and solve data-related problems. As Database Administrator Assistant, you will also be responsible for maintaining our MS SQL databases. You will also learn about our platform and the wealth management business in detail. There may be an option to remain with the company after 12 months if both parties are interested.
Your tasks as an SQL specialist
- Ad-hoc development of simple to complex SQL queries
- Data updates by means of insert/update/delete scripts
- Developing and performing MS SQL database quality checks for our MS SQL databases
Your tasks as an SQL Database Administrator Assistant
- Setting up and copying new databases
- Configuring, performing and monitoring backups and restores
- Performing predefined database maintenance tasks
We are seeking a hard-working and trustworthy individual who will feel at home in a challenging and dynamic environment and can offer the following attributes:
- Completed degree in business information systems, banking/finance, a scientific discipline (engineering, physics, mathematics) or IT
- Experience of SQL programming; other programming skills would be advantageous
- Experience of MS SQL server database administration
- Experience of handling data, preferably banking and financial data
- Highly independent with a hands-on mentality and willingness to take on responsibility
- Passion and enthusiasm for interdisciplinary work in an agile team
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work well under pressure
- Very good English and German language skills
What we offer
We can offer you a challenging and varied role in an interesting and exciting environment at a fast-growing and innovative FinTech company.
Do you enjoy working towards shared goals in a small team and adapting to new situations? Markus Bührer is looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter by email.